ECA Schedule Term 3 2009/10
ECA REGISTRATION FOR TERM 3 2009/10
Parents are reminded that the ECA activities for Term 3 2009/10 opened for registration on 17th March 2010.
Please see the table below for the dates regarding Term 3 ECA registration.
|Wednesday 17th March 2010||ECA signup form live to parents at 4:00pm (parents can sign up their children for ECAs on line)|
|Friday 26th March 2010||ECA sign up closes at 4:00pm|
|Wednesday 31st March 2010||ECA confirmations available to parents and phase II opens at 4:00pm (chance for parents to select additional / alternative activities.)|
|Wednesday 21st April 2010||Phase II closes at 4pm|
|Monday 26th April 2010||ECA programme commences|
|Friday 18th June 2010||ECA Programme ends.|
ECA Sign Up Instructions
SUMMARY OF ECA SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS
The following information provides a summary of how to register your child or children on the ECA Webpage via the Parents Gateway.
1. If you have any questions with regard to the ECA Registration or ECA Activities then
Click on the Parents icon situated at the top of the Patana Webpage.
Click on the Extra Curriculum Activities situated on the right hand side of the Webpage.
Agree to Admin ECA Charge Enter parent name and password and press submit.
Select child’s name and continue.
Look at the weekly timetable select/click on day and activity and confirm choice/s (If your child is already pre selected for an activity then you will be unable to nominate your child for another activity on the same day until they have been removed by the Sport and Activities Office).
Enter maximum number of days you want your child to participate in as part of the ECA Programme.
Submit transport options/requirements and confirm.
ECA nomination is complete. Select another student and repeat or return to the parent gateway.
please do not hesitate to contact the Sports and Activities Office on Ext 250 or email@example.com.
If you have any questions with regard to the ECA Registration or ECA Activities then
------------ no comments -----------
Guidance for student conduct during ECA's
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES (ECA) PROGRAMME
Guidance for student conduct during ECA’s
At Bangkok Patana School good standards of behaviour and personal discipline are essential during ECAs.
- Arrive at all your ECA’s on time with all the necessary equipment
- Work co-operatively with all students in your group and other members of the school community.
- Treat all instructors and outside providers as you would a teacher.
- Do not use foul language
- Any students in school not participating in an ECA should go to the resource centre.
- Treat each other and all members of the school community with respect and consideration.
- Listen to each others points of view in order for every individual to have an opportunity to contribute.
- Welcome new students to the school and try to make sure nobody is excluded.
- Consume all food and drink in the canteen area provided, not at the venue of the ECA.
- Ask permission to use specialist equipment and return it after use.
- Treat the environment appropriately, leaving it clean and tidy for others to use.
- Store your bags and valuables in the lockers provided.
- Wear the appropriate clothes for the particular ECA.
- For ease of movement around school and for safety reasons appropriate footwear should be worn at all times.
Consequences of poor behaviour
First incident – The outside provider will report the incident to the Sport & Activities office which will then inform either the Primary or Secondary ECA Coordinator. They will then contact the parents, Tutor and the Head of Year of the student to inform them about the incident. They will speak to the student at this stage. The incident will be documented and filed.
Second incident – Again the events will be followed as above. The student will then be asked to visit the Senior Teacher or Assistant Principal for the relevant school (Primary or Secondary) and warned that if there are any future incidents they will be excluded from the particular ECA and possibly other ECAs. Parents will be contacted directly.
Third incident – The events will be reported as above and the child will be asked to leave that ECA for the rest of the term. Parents will be invited into school to discuss the situation with the Assistant Principal for Sports & Activities. Note: there will be no refund issued for paid activities in the event of a student being excluded from an ECA activity.