5B's Blog: 5B are Beautiful, Brainy and Brilliant!
Published Wednesday, March 16, 2011.
Last updated: Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Literacy Homework Due Friday 18th March
Read through the following extract ‘Conkers’ and answer the following questions in your red books:
- How did Robbie get away from the twins at first?
- Which roads did Robbie go along?
- How many conker trees were there?
- Why did he decide not to take the short cut?
- After the initial chase, what two reasons could lead to Robbie thinking that he was safe?
- Why did the twins stop attacking Robbie?
- Do you think Erica was older or younger than Robbie?
- 8. What do you think he meant by: she shouted, with a ferocity that Robbie had only ever seen reserved by him?
- How do you think Robbie felt being rescued in this way?
- The story we have been reading in class, ‘Journey to the River Sea’ , includes twins. How are the twins in that story similar to the ones in this story? Can you give examples of similar behaviour? (Obviously not all twins are like this!!!!).
------------ no comments -----------