Wow 5J, the year went by so quickly. I've had a wonderful year teaching your all - you have been a fantastic class, such a lovely group of young people. I hope you all have a wonderful summer and a special goodbye to Ally, Eve, Ben and Maisie, who are off on their new adventures.
Take care and keep safe.
Literacy HW - due in Friday 19th March
There's a Boy in the Girls Toilet.....
Lots has happened since the beginning of the story. Your homework is to write/draw a response to what has happened in the story so far - you can choose what you would like to do. Here are some ideas:
- Write about the the Jeff's character before and after the punching incident.
- Write a diary entry from Carla's point of view, after Jeff has told her he doesn't need to see her anymore.
- Draw a picture of Carla and write down facts about her character.
- How is Bradely really feeling? Write a diary entry where he is honest about his feelings.
- Draw a roller coaster and add words to describe how Bradley's feelings/emotions have changed throughout the story.
I'm looking forward to reading some creative responses to this wonderful story!
------------ no comments -----------
Today 5J thoroughly enjoyed sharing their Aztec projects with Mrs Measure's Year 4 class. I was very proud of all of your projects and the way you shared your expert knowledge and enthused the younger children. Well done Ryan, Sarah and Ben who were voted by the Year 4 children to share their speech with the group.