We have exciting term learning about Raging Rivers and Rainforests, with our very exciting residential trip starting the 30th January. Please look at the following link which will give you up-to-date information about the trip.
This week we are preparing for our Parent Consultations which will be led by you! Very exciting times. Please remember to bring back your return slip from your parents.
We will return to our usual homework timetable for the next couple of weeks. Please remember to bring your maths homework in on Wednesday. Tonight’s homework is a reading comprehension which is due in on Thursday.
Be a reading detective! Click on the link and read the story.
(Alec I know you completed this during the flood break, please continue with your spelling learning).
Answer these questions in your Literacy home learning books.
- How did Robbie get away from the twins at first?
- Which roads did Robbie go along?
- How many conker trees were there?
- Why did he decide not to take the short cut?
- After the initial chase, what two reasons could lead to Robbie thinking that he was safe?
- Why did the twins stop attacking Robbie?
- Do you think Erica was older or younger than Robbie?
- What do you think he meant by: she shouted, with a ferocity that Robbie had only ever seen reserved by him?
- How do you think Robbie felt being rescued in this way?
------------ no comments -----------