Literacy HW - due in Friday 19th March
There's a Boy in the Girls Toilet.....
Lots has happened since the beginning of the story. Your homework is to write/draw a response to what has happened in the story so far - you can choose what you would like to do. Here are some ideas:
- Write about the the Jeff's character before and after the punching incident.
- Write a diary entry from Carla's point of view, after Jeff has told her he doesn't need to see her anymore.
- Draw a picture of Carla and write down facts about her character.
- How is Bradely really feeling? Write a diary entry where he is honest about his feelings.
- Draw a roller coaster and add words to describe how Bradley's feelings/emotions have changed throughout the story.
I'm looking forward to reading some creative responses to this wonderful story!
------------ no comments -----------