Topic Homework - Global Warming
We have done lots of work on the impact that deforestation has on the enviroment. I was so pleased with your enthusiastic debating work. Lots of you now know what global warming is and its link to deforestation, I think it would be useful for you to research this a little more. These key questions will help your research.
- Carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas. What does this mean?
- What are humans doing to increase the amount of carbon dioxide in the air?
- How do trees help reduce the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere?
- If world temperatures rise, what could be the effects?
These links will help you with your research.
Lots of information in this one...
You can show that you understand the answers to these questions in a variety of ways.
- A written/typed report.
- A mind map
- A leaflet warning about the risks of deforestation and global warming.
- A poster.
I would like these pieces to go in your rainforest portfolios. So they need to be as beautifully presented as possible. They can be either A4 or A3 sized.