Victorian Homework 25.4.11 Due 3.5.11
Victorian Day is on Tuesday 10th May
At some time during the school day the school inspectors will be arriving (gulp)!
They will be putting as all on the spot and asking us some questions. Your job is to research and learn the answers to these questions or facts. Write down your answers in full sentences in your best handwriting (or you can type them up). Bring it into school so you can practise before Victorian Day. We do not know who they will test!
- Name the capital cities of Britain, France, Spain & Germany
- Name the Empress of India
- Define the word polygon
- Spell the following (empire, Victoria, industry, quadrilateral, factory, mother, father, century, logical, advantage)
- Name the first commandment
- Which prefix means 8 – give examples
- Which prefix means 100 – give examples
- What quality is next to Godliness?
- Complete the saying - Children should be seen and……
- Practise all your times table facts up to 12 x 12