4H storywriting homework
Dear Parents (and children),
We are almost there - most of the stories have been published along with the extra pages (full list below). Those children who have not yet typed up the full story have a photocopy of their draft with them and should do this tonight, please.
Some children still have to complete the other required pages as follows:
1. Title page with pictures and name of author.
2. Full, edited story with pictures if possible.
3. 'About the Author' with picture.
4. Story blurb - title of the story with brief description; often good to end with a question to 'hook' the reader in.
5. Optional extra - Comments page, real or imagined, e.g. 'This story is fabulous - what a writer!' The Bangkok Post.
As always, any new work should be saved and sent to both myself and the child themselves, or brought to school on a thumbdrive. We have one more publishing session in school tomorrow for those who have not finished.
Thank you once again for your help with this project. The stories can be taken home and shared over half-term but please can they be returned in time for the Parent 3-way Conferences in the first week of November.
------------ no comments -----------