The children have been thinking and talking about toys, both theirs and other children's. We have also talked about the toys that people used and played with years ago which were different to the ones that they know about now. To find out a little more information, they have come up with some questions that they would like to ask their parents and grandparents. Discussing these with you will hopefully help the children to gain a greater understanding about things that were used and played with before they were born.
Many thanks for your help with this little project.
The questions that will come home are as follows:
- What was your favourite toy?
- Where did you play with your toys?
- Was your toy made out of plastic?
- Did you play on a playground?
- Did you play a football game?
- Did you play with balls?
- Did you play with a dolls house?
- Did you play with Barbie Dolls?
- What toys did you play with?
- Were your toys wooden?
- Where did you buy your toys?
------------ no comments -----------