Further Little People Updates
Follow the adventures of the Little People on this post - scroll down to the bottom for the latest updates.
The letters and notes from the children to the Little People were read and answered!!
- we found out that the Little People are not messy
- they like to ride on Lego motorbikes
- they find food hard to get
- they love to play on things but a lot of what our children have is too big
- they love to sing together
- they come from a factory a long way away and have special powers which mean they can come alive at night
So today, the children also explained to the Little People what a camera is, what music they like (Justin Beeber, Michael Jackson and Mr. Bean) and that they were going to make a house for them.
One of the children also suggested that it would be good to make a playground for them to play on. So they went over to the Year 3 and Year 4 playground to investigate what they might like to build - things like swings, slide, roundabouts, monkey bars and scramble nets. This will be our next challenge!
We found out this morning (Thursday) that the Little People like to eat fruit!
More questions have been written by the children - we hope to have some answers in the morning.
The younger Little People have enjoyed investigating our playgrounds to see if they are finished - but they are not quite ready to use yet!