Home Learning - Friday 16th March
We would like you to create a Top Secret File for the ‘spy’ and ‘villain’ characters in your spy story.
Draw a picture of each character and write a detailed descriptive paragraph of each.
You need to include:
- What are their names?
- What do they look like?
- How do they speak?
- How do they move?
- Do they have any unusual mannerisms?
- Do they have any distinguishing features?
- What is their workplace?
- Do they have any weaknesses?
- How did they become a spy/villain?
- How does the villain plan to take over the world?
We will be working on our memory book pages in school next week. Please make sure you have a selection of memories, pictures, photographs with you on Monday. You can bring these to school on a memory stick or email them to yourself so you can access them at school.
You have been set a MyMaths task about Pie Charts. It is really important that you complete the lesson before carrying out the activity.