3-way conference day
Today we are having our 3-way conferences. Try some of the following activities to practise skills that we have been learning in school over the last few weeks:
LQ: Can I use what I know about subtracting 10 (or multiples of 10) to subtract 9 (or other numbers)?
1) Watch the video of the lighthouse.
2) Click on the word photo to add a photo.
3) If you would like to show a part of the photo in close-up, use the zoom arrow.
4) If you would like to show a different part of the photo, click and drag the photo to the correct position.
5) Add pictures from the menu on the right. You can resize them by clicking and dragging on the blue circles. You can turn them around by clicking and dragging on the green circle.
6) Write about the lighthouse keeper. Hover over the items in the “Tell me about” menu and you will find some questions. Answer these in your writing. If you click on these it will print a sentence starter for you in the text box.
------------ no comments -----------