Home Learning 4
Tuesday 1st November
Good morning, 2W. I hope that you are all well and are managing to carry out your learning activities at home or wherever you are. Here are some tasks for you to try:
Literacy / Connected Learning – Fairytale Project
Are you still practising telling your story? Try to tell it two or three times each day, so that you can answer the learning question:
- Can I tell a traditional tale orally?
You could also try out one of the activities below or one that I wrote in Friday’s update.
- Make a mask for one of the characters in the fairytale. (Art/DT)
- Answer the questions written (see Friday’s update) from the point of view of the chosen character. (Literacy)
- Draw a picture of a fairytale character. Write adjectives to describe the character around the outside. Remember to include adjectives to describe what the character is like as a person, e.g. kind, miserable, as well as what they look like, e.g. blue-eyed, small. (Literacy)
- Create a map for where a fairytale character lives. (Geography)
Click on the links below the learning question to take you to an activity.
- Can I follow instructions to mark a position on a grid? (This activity is quite challenging)
Mr Sharp has set you some new learning tasks. Click here to find out what they say.
The sheets needed are on “Link and Learn”. Look for them in the Music section; they start with Home Learning October 2011.
The Thai teachers have set this task for the Thai speakers.
Our theme this half-term is “The Stories People Tell”. Can you tell your own story of what has happened?
Remember to let me know how you are getting on by putting a comment in the box below here.
I’m looking forward to seeing you all again soon,