Home Learning 6
Thursday 3rd November
Hello, 2W. I hope this update finds you well and able to continue with your learning at home or away.
Literacy / Connected Learning – Fairytale Project
If you are able to tell the story really, really well, you can start to plan your own story using the story S. Your learning question is:
- Can I create my own story based on the pattern of a traditional tale I know?
Try to keep the pattern of the story the same but make some changes – like we did with Handa’s Surprise. Below are some ideas of things that you could change:
- one or more of the characters
- the setting
- events (things that happen)
Don’t worry if you don’t know the fairytale well enough yet. Just keep practising the story until you can answer the learning question:
- Can I tell a traditional tale orally?
Also try to complete one of the activities I listed on here on Friday 28th October or Tuesday 1st November.
Click on the links below the learning question to take you to an activity.
- Can I use a ruler to draw and measure lines to the nearest centimetre?
- Using a ruler – Remember to put the 0 mark at the edge / beginning of what you are measuring.
- Can I estimate how long an activity might take and then check using a timer?
The task set by the Thai teachers earlier in the week had a broken link. I have fixed the link but have put another one here.
I look forward to hearing what you have been learning at home and seeing some of learning, too.
Hopefully we’ll see each other again soon,
------------ no comments -----------