Good morning, 2W. I hope you had a good weekend and are ready to for some more home learning. Please try the following:
This week’s learning questions are:
- Can I count on and back in steps of 2, 5 and 10?
- Can I recognise multiples of 2, 5 and 10?
- Can I recall some of the 2, 5 and 10 times tables and the related division facts?
- Can I show division as sharing and grouping?
- Can I write division sentences and explain what my division sentences mean?
- Can I solve a division word problem and explain what I did step by step?
Click here for an activity related to:
- Can I recall the 2 times table?
Click here for an activity related to the following learning question:
- Can I show division as sharing?
Most of you should be getting near to finishing your story now. If you haven’t yet finished writing your story, carry on with that today. Look back to Friday’s blog for some help.
If you have finished writing your story, ask mum or dad about traditional stories from your home country. Traditional stories are those that have been told for many years. Often they were told orally (by voice) and written down many years later. Fairy Tales are one type of traditional tale. Can you find out about some other types of traditional tales?
Take a look at these websites:
Letters and Sounds
Earth – This week’s sounds are ai and ee. Have a look at the video links on the left.
Jupiter – This week’s sounds are ou and ph. Have a look at the video links on the left.
------------ no comments -----------