Monday 31st October
Good morning 2B!
I hope you had a good weekend and are all safe and dry.
So, last week I hope you all managed to read some fairy tales and have chosen one to retell like we did with Handa's Surprise. You can draw a story S to help you remember. Try to practise every day, both the words and actions, so we can have some story telling time when we get back to school next week.
Remember the Learning Question is:
Can I tell a traditional tale orally?
As well as learning your story, you could also try some of these things I put on on Friday:
- · Make a puppet to retell the story. (There are some ideas on Link & Learn for how this may be done.)
- · Write a diary entry from one of the characters’ points of view.
- · Produce a piece of artwork to show the story setting. This could be a collage, a painting, a drawing or other!
- · Write a list of questions that you would like to ask one of the characters. Remember to use a question mark at the end of each question.
For Maths this week there are a couple of websites you could look at. You can click the links below and go straight there. Don't forget to think about the learning question before you try them.
- · Can I follow instructions to mark a position on a grid?
- · Can I add 10 or a multiple of 10 to any two-digit number?
There are also learning activities from your specialist teachers that you could try. Have a look at the Y2 Webpage to find these.
If you would like to you can add a comment to let everyone know how you are or what you have been doing while we have been away from school.
See you all soon,
------------ no comments -----------