EGYPTIAN DAY FEAST!!!
EGYPTIAN DAY FEAST!
Wed 21st March!
Possible items to bring...
(Just choose one from the list below to share on Egyptian Day!)
- Humus/yoghurt/garlic dips
- Salad (lettuce/cucumber/carrot sticks)
- Fruit (grapes/melon/dates/figs)
- Chicken or fish
- Sweet cakes and biscuits (eg honey or date cookies and cakes)
- Grape Juice/Ginger beer/root beer
Each child should bring enough of their item for 5 or 6 people.
You will also have the option of having a school lunch if you do not like the Egyptian food!
20min Reading Challenge - Clouds
20min Reading Challenge...
If you could climb a ladder up into the clouds what would it be like up there?
Egyptian Cooking in 3A...YUM!
Egyptian Cookies in 3A...Yum!
In 3A we are learning about Instructional texts. Like recipes!
And of course, we are also learning about Egypt...
We were in the kitchen last Friday... Here are the results!
Thanks to Miley's Mum and Chihuaua's Mum for your expert help!