Coronavirus (COVID 19) Updates
Current Status in School
- Temperature scans are in effect for all students and staff entering school. People with temperatures of 37.5C degrees and above will not be allowed into school.
- Masks must be worn on campus. Students should have an extra mask in their bags.
- Students must bring in their own snacks.
- Students must have their own water bottle.
- Only students and staff are allowed on campus during school days.
- Families who have been to or come in contact with anyone who has travelled from outside Thailand over the past 14 days or have come into contact with a PUI (person under investigation) are asked to self-quarantine before coming onto campus.
- Please email email@example.com if you fulfill any of the quarantine requirements below or are diagnosed with COVID-19, as the school is mandated to report this.
An Emergency Decree is in effect.
- Social Distancing measures are strictly in effect. People should stay 1m to 2m apart.
- Masks must be worn.
- QR codes are being used for people to scan in and out of shopping areas / shops.
- Restrictions are in place for people arriving from overseas, including a mandatory 14-day state quarantine.
Bangkok Patana School Letters to Parents
Official Government Announcements
Below are links to the official announcements from the Office of the Private Education Commission (OPEC).