Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students
Bangkok Patana School has a responsibility for the safety and protection of all students. We are committed to ensuring excellent safeguarding procedures in all areas of our school. As a school, we welcome active participation within the Patana school community.
Please follow these expectations when on campus, and share them with any employee/personal guest.
- Keep your Patana Card or temporary Visitor tag visible
- Only use toilets and changing rooms identified for adult use
- Seek permission from those involved before taking, posting or sharing digital images online
- Do not post or share an image, or contribute comments that may cause harm or embarrassment
- Do not use cameras in changing rooms, toilets or areas with an expectation of privacy
- When helping in school, follow the rules and guidelines provided by the Patana teacher/coach
- Avoid situations that may lead to an allegation of abusive or offensive conduct.
- Do not share information about other families/students except with Patana staff who have a professional role in relation to the student.
Please report any safeguarding concerns to a member of staff or directly to one of the Designated Safeguarding Leads
- Carol Battram (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Grant Robertson (email@example.com)
- Lorna Conroy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nicola Crompton (email@example.com)
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any safeguarding concerns.