The HUB is our newest space for Secondary students, it offers a quiet space within the school for them to come at both break and lunch time.
It is a place to come if you:
- Need to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the school day
- If you are worried and concerned about something – there will always be a teacher / counsellor present for you to speak to
- If you are looking for something to do – we have a variety of card / board games available
- If you want to meet new people from across the school or you may have something positive to share
- If you are looking for information – We will have a variety of leaflets and resources available for young people on a variety of topics from stress management to health and exercise
Use of electronic gadgets are not allowed in the space to ensure that students have quality time for well-being.
The HUB is at the centre of Secondary student well-being in the school – It is a safe space where they show respect towards each other; to learn about ourselves and others and gain skills that will help them for the rest of our time at Bangkok Patana and beyond!