We are heading into the third week of our students being on campus after the holidays – and we feel incredibly fortunate that our children are safely able to be with their friends at school and interact in person with their teachers.
There are some significant updates this week regarding the COVID protocols recommended by the Department of Disease Control. There is a reduction in the amount of time COVID-positive cases and High Risk contacts must remain in isolation/quarantine. COVID-positive cases should remain in isolation for ten (10) days. High Risk contacts must quarantine for seven (7) days. As well, the days on which tests must be done have been changed. The COVID guidelines for our school have been updated and are available HERE. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vaccinations for Children
- If your child(ren) is/are 12 years or older and unvaccinated and you would like to register for their first vaccine (Pfizer), please fill in the form here by Monday 31st January. The government has not made any announcement regarding boosters for children aged 12 to 18 years.
- We are continuing our preparations with hospitals and the Ministry of Education on Pfizer vaccinations for children aged 5 to 11. The government has announced that Pfizer doses for children are expected to arrive in Thailand on 26th January and we hope to be able to offer vaccinations for our young students in early February. If you would like to register your child(ren) for their first vaccine (Pfizer), please fill in the form here by Monday 31st January.
- Parents who prefer to have their children vaccinated with Sinopharm, can directly contact Chulabhorn Hospital to make an appointment for your child’s vaccination.
A friendly reminder:
- Any parents who are coming into the campus buildings other than to drop off or pick up children, must be able to show proof of a negative ATK test done within 12 hours before arriving on campus. Please carry evidence on your mobile phone.
- Parents will be able to attend outdoor sports events but must be able to show proof of a negative ATK test done within 12 hours and must be masked and socially distanced when watching the event.
A reminder to test this weekend and submit your child’s ATK results before Sunday 23rd January at 5.00 pm.
Wishing you a restful weekend!
Senior Leadership Team